Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bike Complete!


My bike is now fully equipped. Here is what I have gotten since buying the bike:

Fenders
Rack
2 Panniers
Helmet
Front and rear lights
Helmet light
Mirror
Bell
Water Bottle Holder
U-lock with cable

The guys at Cyclepath swear by these panniers, which are totally waterproof, the ones I bought have a 40 litre capacity. So excited to not have to wear a backpack!

Thinking of starting my 2 week unlimited yoga trial (only $35!) on the 15th or 16th at Anjali Yoga Studio.
Lululemon is having their annual warehouse sale here! How lucky am I!? The other day some of the girls who work there came into my cafe and are going to bring me a free organic yoga mat because there is so much stuff from all the stores flowing into Kelowna for the sale! I will post pictures of the stuff I buy and the yoga mat, the sale is from the 14th-17th. I booked off the 14th! Haha. Looking forward to it! Bye for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EGGS AND SEAFOOD AREN'T VEGAN GOD DAMNIT!