Thursday, August 14, 2008

LuluLemon!

So as I explained Kelowna was lucky enough to play host to the annual LuluLemon warehouse sale! In this post you'll find other info about it. Today was the first day and I got there at 9:15 am (it opened at 9am), I didn't anticipate how many people there would be! They had already let in about 650 people(the clubs capacity) and about 1000 were lined up all around the outside perimeter. I will admit I budged! I got in at about 10 am, it was great in there! I shopped, tried on clothes, payed, and got outta there by 12, whew! It was worth it. Here's a photo of some of the stuff I bought.

This shows 2 sports bras, shorts, tennis skirt, tank top, long sleeve shirt, sweats, and 2 bikini bottoms.

More food posts to come, I promise!..Especially once I move out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet stash! I love LLL.